Sunday 29 September 2013

Tamil Super Aunties - SAREE DROP


Tamil Super cute Aunties - SAREE DROP 
Ooh sweety, naughty cuties
look into their eyes 
they want to get romantic



Green saree- Half saree drop - 
Turn the lights down
It's time to get romantic
Light a candle
It's time to get romantic
Let's be romantic


Anushka Red- saree drop - 
Take me in your arms, caress me gently
Oh, I can't get enough, ooh
Thrill me, say the word, I will surrender
To your poetic charm, oh


Nagma saree drop - 
'Cause when the night falls
I hear seductive voices sing
Romantic songs of love
Let's get intimate


Anushka saree drop -


Share on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright Telugu Hot Aunties 2011 - Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger.com.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates and Theme4all