Sunday 29 September 2013

Chennai Mallu Servants with RARE Poses

In Chennai town where I was born
There lived a fair maid dwelling
Made every youth cry well away
And her name was Reshma


I sent a servant to your town
Where reshma she was dwelling
My master sent and he sent for you
If your name is Reshma


Oh Mallu Maria on her way home
Were the words so sweet love singing
And as they sang they seemed to say
Hard hearted Reshma

Oh the more she ran oh the more she mourned
'Till she could not stop her cyin'
Oh pick me up and take me home


That was in the merry month of May
When all the flowers were a-blooming
A young man on his death bed lay
For the love of Reshma

Alone no more, it's Wednesday night
Someone is gonna treat me right
No, not my man gets me this high
It's gonna be my neighbour at number 








Share on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright Telugu Hot Aunties 2011 - Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger.com.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates and Theme4all